I didn’t have bzr.vcs.whsgroup.ath.cx any more so no one can grab a copy of my Club Distro Package Builder. It’s entered final round in NSC 2009, but didn’t win any award.
So there you are: [http://whs.whsgroup.ath.cx/cdpb.tar.bz2](http://whs.whsgroup.ath.cx/cdpb.tar.bz2)
That file is exported from my bzr tree. I still have my bzr tree intact and if you want a copy, please email me at manatsawin on gmail or @manatsawin
The setup is quite complicated. I think I wrote setup instruction in Redmine but the data was lost.
0. Extract everything to /var/ppa
1. sudo -s
2. ./sugpg –gen-key
3. Edit config.ini and set dist=karmic or whatever you want
4. Install python-jinja2 python-webpy python-debian python-psyco devscripts pbuilder build-essential inetutils-inetd python-setuptools apache2 libapache2-mod-wsgi
5. sudo easy_install CleverCSS
6. Add dputd 5002/tcp to /etc/services
7. Add dputd stream tcp nowait root /var/ppa/dputd.py
8. Restart inetd
9. Add a VHost that allow .htaccess and points to /var/ppa in apache. Other apache configuration probably done by .htaccess already
Now enjoy CDPB by adding your keys and put your package in!
Note: If you see any mistake, please correct me at manatsawin on gmail or @manatsawin